Swaraavali Zx, a 3-in-1 instrument, is Radel’s offering to the music community.
This unique teaching aid plays by itself all the beginners’ exercises in Carnatic music: Sarali varise, Janti varise, Taarasthayi varise, Daatu varise and all the Alankarams prescribed for a beginner. These can be played at any pitch of the user’s choice, at any tempo. These exercises can also be played at three speeds. The instrument can be used either as a swara-exercise trainer or as a sruti box or as a talometer. Thus the student has a guide to the lesson learnt, so that it can be practised perfectly. The teacher who is not fully familiar with the intricacies of classical music also has a handy reference in this product.
Features of Swaraavali Zx are:
– 4 choices of tones are provided
– An LCD display shows the exercise selection, pitch selection, tempo selection and also the swaras as they are played
– Facility to change the raga is provided
– Facility to create a swara-pattern is provided, so that a student can also practise any swara-pattern as desired
– Memory facility is provided
– A built-in basic version of the Talometer and sruti box are also provided
– Universal voltage – operation on any voltage between 90V ~ 260V AC or on batteries